Thread: Bianchi Singlespeed

Default Bianchi Singlespeed

I am selling off one of my singles. It is a 15.5 (small) Bianchi MUSS. speed disc wheels, bb7 brakes, king headset, R7 fork w/ lockout, also have the matching rigid fork for the bike, like new wtb tires. It is in excellent shape,save for one big scratch in the top tube (crashed at rays). I have several pedal-flats or spds, seat, grip, bar and stem options to try to fit the bike to a new owner. also comes w/ an almost new set of kenda small block eights, they have maybe 50 miles on them. $450 Any questions feel free to drop me a pm. thanks andy
    Last edited by singlespeedr; 06-18-2009 at 10:30 AM.
    one is all you need...unless its beer
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is there noone short out there??? now throwing in fsa carbon bars and a thompson post and stem for the same price. wow what a deal!!!!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2elk Guest

Default How tall

In general, what size person will this fit?

Thanks

CS

i am 5'4" and it fits good, but the seat goes way down. my nephew has ridden it a few times and he is about 4'6". i would say anywhere around 5' would be perfect. thanks andy

$400 anyone...anyone $400

Quote Originally Posted by singlespeedr View Post
    $400 anyone...anyone $400
    I had no responses thru here either, but within a week of listing it on craigslist it sold. Just thought i'd let you know.
    "Keep your flesh off the ground"

thanks for the heads up. gonna try that next

Sold!!!