Thread: Bitten twice?!?!?!?

Default Bitten twice?!?!?!?

Is it possible? Cause happened to me today.

Got bitten last year that got me into the sport.

Spent plenty of time and work this year learning. Got my bike setup pretty good finally, handles perfect. And i can ride the full loops at scocopa minus cannon and around area 51.

Took son there for first time today, south green loop only but he did awesome, much better than expected and he loved it.

Then i went out. Ppl always say when i get tired to drop to granny ring and just go. Issue there was i riding trails in granny ring full time already (ashamed to admit till now). Also spent a few hours last couple weeks watching and rewatching technique videos, mainly cornering.

Except tarmac and jumbo (started my solo ride south side) where i used granny for the climbs, I was in my big ring the entire ride!!! Plus by the time i reached bad neighborhood I had the turning (leaning) technique figured out and becoming a motion without thinking ahead.

I was flying through the trails faster than ever!!!!

It was like riding a whole new bike. Last time i had smiles this big was the first couple times I touched trails ever last year. Actually think my biggest smiles ever was today. Can't wait to get out to the other trails now, its like i was last year, the next trip to the trails can't come fast enough.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Tigris99; 09-02-2013 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigris99 View Post
    Is it possible? Cause happened to me today.

Got bitten last year that got me into the sport.

Spent plenty of time and work this year learning. Got my bike setup pretty good finally, handles perfect. And i can ride the full loops at scocopa minus cannon and around area 51.

Took son there for first time today, south green loop only but he did awesome, much better than expected and he loved it.

Then i went out. Ppl always say when i get tired to drop to granny ring and just go. Issue there was i riding trails in granny ring full time already (ashamed to admit till now). Also spent a few hours last couple weeks watching and rewatching technique videos, mainly cornering.

Except tarmac and jumbo (started my solo ride south side) I was in my big ring the entire ride!!! Plus by the time i reached bad neighborhood I had the turning (leaning) technique figured out and becoming a motion without thinking ahead.

I was flying through the trails faster than ever!!!!

It was like riding a whole new bike. Last time i had smiles this big was the first couple times I touched trails ever last year. Actually think my biggest smiles ever was today. Can't wait to get out to the other trails now, its like i was last year, the next trip to the trails can't come fast enough.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

I feel ya bro!! I'm right there with ya after a 12 year layoff from biking I'm back and can't stand not hitting a trail everyday in some shape or form.
    Baller.....

"I'm a beer drinker with a mnt bike problem"

"Problem solved, problem staying solved"

Quote Originally Posted by Armyballer View Post

I feel ya bro!! I'm right there with ya after a 12 year layoff from biking I'm back and can't stand not hitting a trail everyday in some shape or form.
    Same here kids!

Awesome!
    I wanna ride!