Is your chainsaw itching for some action? Are you looking for a non traditional workout? Do you wear a sandwich board that states "Will work for firewood"? If so, I have the project for you!

Last year we cut down 8 or 9 Maples in my back yard and stacked them in 6-8' sections in my yard. Believe it or not, my wife thinks the pile of wood in the middle of the yard does NOT fit the motif she desires. I've been given my orders to get it out!

Schnauff and Neips are coming over tomorrow (Sun) at 9ish with chainsaws to help me start cutting this up. I could use another chainsaw man or two as well a few more dudes to run the splitter, stack and haul. The more the merrier!

I'll have donuts or breakfast pizza here in the morning then will grill out or get pizzas around noon. I have already fully stocked the beer fridge. You can come lend a hand and take as much firewood as you desire. If you want to bring a fat bike to ride the new Littig Pond basin or a pile of wood or the creek bed behind my house feel free.

Call or text with questions. 56 three 94 zero 971 two. Post up here if you plan to come so I can be sure to have enough food, water and beer. I live in Davenport. N of 53rd between Marquette and NW Blvd.