Thread: FORC TT Championship Race

Default FORC TT Championship Race

The regular season is done and Kings is the champ, but you still have a chance to earn some bragging rights at the 2014 FORC TT Championship Race at Sunderbruch Park! We are going to split this race into two classes: Championship and Novice. The plan is to have the Championship class do an ENTIRE lap on the trails, and the Novice class will do an abbreviated lap (no black trails).

What: 2014 FORC TT Championship Race
    When: Saturday, September 27
    Start Time: NOON
    Where: Sunderbruch Park, meet at the back of the parking lot (pavilion is reserved)
    Cost: FREE to FORC members, membership forms will be available at the event ($20 individual, $30 family)

See you there!
    Last edited by Vittetoe761; 09-24-2014 at 12:33 AM.

It has been brought to my attention that there is going to be a scout club event at SBP on Saturday afternoon. They have the pavilion rented and will be out hiking around 2.

We are going to move our event start time up to NOON to avoid conflict out on the trail, and also move our gathering place to the back of the parking lot...can't be having you ornery FORC'ers out there corrupting the young scouts! BYO chair & beverages.

Raise your hand if you're excited for tomorrow.

(my hand is raised)

Thank you for not corrupting the scouts. On second thought, if anyone would want to come over to the shelter and corrupt them by telling them about FORC, trail building, how many hours of work have gone into building the trails they are about to hike, next week's take a kid mountain biking day, etc. that would be awesome. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks again

Tim

Swing by our area and I'm sure we can get someone to talk to them for a bit.