Thread: Best thing ive ever done in my life! Saving a Dog.

Red face Best thing ive ever done in my life! Saving a Dog.

I Probably did the greatest thing in my life today! So im riding my moped and I see a big Husky on the road by the fire station. So I pull over and call the humane society and they dont answer... I call the police because i did not want this dog to get hit on the road because it was already limping a little bit! So the dog starts taking off so I follow it.. I follow the dog to where some houses are being built and the dog is just sitting in a open lot. So I call the police and tell them that the dog is here so it would be good to get it..
    Then the dog moves and I cant find it for a little bit but it ends in the back of CrowCreek park So i take my ped and ride it through the grass and catch up to the dog that is now in the soccer field. Then it starts running so i take off after it. I loose track of it and turn back around and its just stting in the soccer field so I sit down and call the police and tell them its there now. 20min pass then the dog gets up and and goes back to the houses being build I follow with my moped and I catch up to it and there it is stting again I call then it movess. Finally it is by the new housing development by middle road. Btw Brian Walker saw it also. I follow the dog I call the cops again tell them its here and a Police man comes out I meet up with him and were looking for it again. A neighbor there tells me when i asked her if she sees the dog its in that house.
    There it is I flag the cop down and the owners were very close and they finally get there. I run over and this lady is almost in tears. The man from another car comes up and shakes my hand and says thank you so much and hands me $25 I didnt want his money I just wanted to make sure the dog was ok. The police man thanked me to. I Told the lady.. I love dogs and I would never want one to get hurt. She thanks me and she leaves. Thats the best thing ive ever done for someone! I love animals and I dont want them to get hurt.

Good job. I hope my dogs never get out but if they do I hope someone like you is around to help. I have reunited a few dogs and owners and its a great feeling. Keep up the good work and we will see you on the trails.