Thread: Trailwork this week, any interest???

Default Trailwork this week, any interest???

Checking to see if there is interest in helping me finish up where they left off on Saturday. I've got Monday,tuesday off. Pending on group ride day maybe Thursday too and if Wednesday allows me outta work on time that evening.

If you interested post up put what times work well for you so we can set a decent start and finish time on the days we can . If you have access to hand tools (hoe, flat shovel,etc) post that too. I don't have extras myself that I know of.

Goal is to finish section drew and Dave worked on last Saturday so this coming Saturday we can start the next section.

So post up (especially the local guys, don't expect anyone in the cities to make the drive but ur welcome to do so).

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

If I can find a ride Id come help. My number is 563-459-7777. hit me up if your in davenport and heading out there, I have tomorrow off.

Well today might be out being I was trying to use my head to take out a downed tree and failed miserably, I can't barely move my neck atm lol. Plus I still gotta get ahold of our TS for westbrook to get the ok to be out there.

Going to try for tomorrow around 4:40-5:00 if that's more open for everyone. Then anyone free during the day Thursday ill be out there then (pending Dave's approval of course)

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Westbrook Park

If you want to go out and work where Drew & I opened up the next section that will be great. I'm out today, but can be there tomorrow after 3. Anyone else for tomorrow?

How's Thursday just get all of us together then cause vonda just put group ride for tomorrow at sunder and its the only one I'm going to be able to make for the rest of season (hole new job second shift thing)

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Westbrook Park

Thursday works for me. Let me know when you'll be here and I'll be there. daved