View Poll Results: Are you planning on coming to the trail day at Westbrook?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I will be there.

1 100.00%
  • Don't know yet.

0 0%
  • Can't make it this time.

0 0%

Thread: Westbrook Trail Work Day: Sat. 7/27 @ 9:00 AM

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

Default Westbrook Trail Work Day: Sat. 7/27 @ 9:00 AM

We are having another trail day this weekend at Westbrook Park in Dewitt, IA; Saturday July 27th at 9 AM. Temperatures should be in the low 70s which is perfect for trail building.

We are still working on the green loop which will require primarily corridor clearing and a bit of dirt work.

Map of where we will be working

Click to enlarge.

Types of tools to bring:
    Clearing tools - loppers, rogue hoes, pruning saws, rakes
    Dirt working tools - flat shovels & rogue hoes

If you don't have your own tools, we will have a selection of club tools available for you to use.

Remember to wear pants, sturdy shoes, eye protection and also bring water and bug repellent.

Since Dewitt is a long drive for some of us lets try to organize carpooling. If you have a vehicle that can haul a bunch of people, post up if you are available and where/when people can meet you.

I can haul one extra person with me if anyone wants a ride and lives close to Illiniwek on the IL side.

Remember, due to our clubs insurance policy you must be a paid member of FORC to participate. Not a member yet? Print off an application (found here) and bring it with you along with payment to the trail day. There are many benefits to being a FORC member (discounts at local bike shops, helping fund trail maintenance and construction of FORC trails, and invites to exclusive FORC events to name a few)
    Last edited by DH001; 07-26-2013 at 04:15 AM.

I'll be there about 10, tonight is my last friday working till 1-2 am!!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2