Thread: Timed Trial Friday evening 19 July

Default Timed Trial Friday evening 19 July

Missed Thursdays TT, so wife & I scheduled Friday TT. The route is set. All checkpoints are confirmed. The only thing remaining is you, to engage and test the endurance of your liver. We're straddling our hi speed low drag racing comfort cruisers. This dedicated event initiated in the 95 degree F range and planned 3% humidity is open to all FORCers & others.
    Race rules are to be at the designated location at the designated time, whilst staying hydrated and drinking as many beverages as possible in the time allowed. Then ride on to the next checkpoint. Bring a blinky taillight.
    START
    5PM @ Against the Grain
    6PM @ Bent in RI
    7PM @ Blue Cat in RI (designated feed station -- the scotch egg will make your loins quiver)
    8PM @ FSB - FH
    9PM @ GRB (and cigar desserts)
    10PM @ wherever your bike and remaining pedaling abilities can take you
    Everyone is welcome to the entire event or catch up at any checkpoint (with penalty, of course). I hope I can still see you then.

That is a recipe for the best time of your life that your memory may or may not decide to keep.

See ya tomorrow.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

I'm not off of work until 6. I'll probably meet up at FSB at 8.

10pm- Skate Park for live music and Peebers.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Quote Originally Posted by badfish41 View Post
    10pm- skate park for live music and peebers.
    bau.

Best.idea.ever!
    I wanna ride!

Awesome

The wife decided to make dinner plans. We are eating at 7 so we'll (yes the wife will be with me so be nice) probably meet you guys at the Freight House or GRB.

Heading to SCP now, then dinner with parents, and then I'll meet the group up. Text me if you'll be at SCP too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hydration is critical. Looks like lotsa FORC yay-hoos will be out & about. I hope enough beer has been brewed. For safety.

We frequently attend meetings to ensure safety.

Safety is always top priority.

me and travis might meet up if we can get his bike running.

Hey guy is lookin for u guys. He is at the blue cat.

We are at Freight House.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes