Thread: Sunderbruch Saturday 3pm

Default Sunderbruch Saturday 3pm

If you are available, come on out to SBP to help us get the course for the Thrill Ride ready for racers. We will be taping off the course, including chutes around the start and finish areas and out in the woods. Any last minute trimming of weeds or face slappers, a couple small projects here and there, and getting any last remaining debris cleared off the trail. The more people we have, the quicker we can get done and enjoy the rest of the day with a ride or a couple cold ones. Hope to see you there. It's going to be a great weekend! Ryan
    Tourist

The Hollands will be there to help out!
    Becky
    AKA.. SASS

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Sylvan Island

I'll be there.
    In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

I'm heading down around 11 am. I think the plan has changed to that time? Come down whenever I guess.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Plan is still the same, meet up at 3pm. We'll meet in the parking lot and head in a couple different directions from there. See you at 3
    Tourist