Thread: Sunderbruch Race Day

Default Sunderbruch Race Day

Had a great time.

Everything seemed really organized and flowed well.

The hill at the beginning was just pure evil :)
    All Right Meow!

Great job to Kings, Neips, Vonda, the Browns, and everyone else involved in running the event. It was extremely smooth and what a perfect day. The trail care crew did an amazing job prepping the trails and that ladder bridge is fantastic. I had a blast and I already cannot wait until next year.

+1 on the evil hill lol.

Had a great time was alot of fun. Thnx to everyone that put this together!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Another fantastic forc event. Thanks again to everyone involved.

Amazing job to all, ESP the trail crew, the new addations are awesome!!!
    Baller.....

"I'm a beer drinker with a mnt bike problem"

"Problem solved, problem staying solved"

Thank you registration & merchandise volunteers: Josh, Emily, Garrick, Elizabeth, Megan, Amanda, Becky, Mandy, Sara, Karen, and Joel! You all did a great job yesterday! Everything went really smoothly and you were all so good about pitching in wherever needed. I am so lucky to be part of such a great club and have such great friends that are willing to help at the drop of a hat. I'd also like to thank the donors of our delicious treats: Amy, Amanda and the anonymous chocolate chip cookie maker.

Another big thanks to Amy and Tony from PAMBA for running our chip timing and doing a fantastic job. Your system is a dream come true!

Vonda

I forgot to also give props to the beer delivery guy during the expert race. Me and a fellow FORCer were at check point 4 and when the call went out we were running low on beer he delivered!! YOU DA MAN SIR!!!
    Baller.....

"I'm a beer drinker with a mnt bike problem"

"Problem solved, problem staying solved"

That'd be dirtboy I gather he's the one that delivered mine. He's Freaking awesome like that.

No gents, the thanks go out to you. Mudpixie & I would like to thank all the course marshals, sweep guys, water station folks, patrollers and first aid help. Everyone did a GREAT JOB, you were out there cheering on the racers, keeping an eye on them while having a good time. When necessary, we responded well to the only rider injury, getting him from the furthest spot on the course, into the hands of the pros within 15 minutes. Good cooperation everyone. I just wish my van's beverage supply didn't run dry toward the end. Live and learn; marshallin's thirsty business.
    Thanks to Kings, Neips, Vonda, and the entire FORC crew, you guys put on a good show.
    db

Oh forgot to share this, my wife kinda went all out lol. Good support to keep me pushing to be better for next season.