I have to credit most of this to my 29er. My riding skills ain't that good yet lol.

So riding home from work today coming off the bridge at a decent speed. At the base is an intersection but you can turn toward onto main street for downtown fulton without stopping (or come from there to get on the bridge). And the right turn lane has a marked shoulder thats wide and paved. Perfect for bikes since not supposed to be on sidewalk, think it was intended that way. So i come around the corner inches from the curb to be safe and moron on his cell phone in a Chevy pick up ignores me coming and just rides the shoulder to make his turn onto the bridge.

I grab my brakes to scrub speed in hopes he'd widen his turn and get off the shoulder but hell no. Last second choice I let off and snapped the wheel to pray I could somehow get over the curb, and Thnx to being a 29er she went right up it and back tire washed a bit before coming up too but all was well.

I had tried to climb that curb at an angle on my old 26 before and almost ended up face first in the grass each time (laid bike down and bailed) but this time was no issue.

So Thnx to some better skills and HELLA better bike i came out all good calling the guy in the truck an a-hole plenty loud and ppl asking if i was ok cause scared the piss outta me. But the adrenaline rush from it made record time with barely breathing hard the rest of the way home included the hill up to my house!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2