Thread: Trails are fantastic!!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Trails are fantastic!!

Rode Sunder for about the 1st time since we actually got our apartment in CR and DAAAYYUMMM!!!

You guys are doing incredible work out there getting the trails where they need to be! The grade reversals and deberming look fantastic, K-up is looking like its gonna be awesome and the permeable blocks on K-Down... PFFFT, GENIUS!!!

Thanks for all the work you guys are doing. It is really paying off!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Agreed. Stuff is stellar all around. It's very impressive at SBP. Some stuff that I thought was screwed for good is actually better than ever.

Speaking of: I'm amazed by improvements at Illiniwek and SCP - particularly in that area that doesn't exist - so far this year too. QC mtbers...we have it good!
    Dirt Don't Hurt

As to be expected...trails were in prime condition for a sunrise ride this morning. Booyah!