Thread: Trailwork: Sunday 16 June @ 9AM

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

Default Trailwork: Sunday 16 June @ 9AM

We are planning on working at Illiniwek this Sunday for a few hours starting at 9:00 am. Meet in the lower lot where most people park to ride.

There are a few more trails that need some trimming and a few areas have popped up which need some drainage improvements. Depending on the turnout, we may also do some rehab work on the North Loop.

It looks like it is shaping up to be a wet weekend which means the trails will probably be closed. I will post updates here by ~8:00AM if there are any weather delays for the work day.

Tools will be provided, but bring yours if you have them. Flat shovels and rogue hoes will be the most useful for what we have planed.

As always, long sleeves, pants, gloves, sturdy shoes, eye protection, bug repellent, and water are recommended.

Post up if you can make it.

Couldn't help out today but if your up to it We could do some work tomorrow afternoon say 3:30.

JB
    "I've spent half of my life riding a bike, the other half I wasted!"

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

I might be free at 3:30 but won't know until tomorrow afternoon. More likely 4:30-5. Got most of the undergrowth knocked back today. Only one short section on the South Loop remains that needs trimming and then a few areas that need some drainage attention again on the South Loop. I'll message you tomorrow when I know for sure.