Thread: Brown County June? July?

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

Default Brown County June? July?

Anna and I want to get back to Brown County after riding there last year.
    Thinking about last weekend in June. Leave Saturday Morning come back Monday afternoon.
    It is a 5-6 hour drive
    They have trailhead camping with showers and a general store.
    You can get your own site or they have group camping. $10 per tent per night $50 minimum.

Anyone interested that weekend?
    Is there another weekend someone would suggest?

http://www.browncountymountainbiking.com

Eric
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

Wife and I have been talking about going down there in July. Thinking the weekend of the 20th.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

I'm game. Last week in June works, but I'm flexible. Any weekend but Bix weekend!

PAMBA is doing their big camp and ride there the weekend of June 15th. It's always a good time.
    I wanna ride!

Hi FORCers! PAMBA is heading to BC this weekend. You are welcome to join us! If you are looking for something to do the last weekend in June, check this out. This event is a hoot!! ( I would have posted this on a separate thread, but your forum wouldn't let me.)

The Multisport Extravaganza is back June 28 th - June 30th at Wildlife Prairie Park. This is a fantastic event that brings together a variety of Peoria's outdoors oriented clubs and gives each the opportunity to share their passion for their sports. Have a go at paddle boarding, kayaking, orienteering, mountain biking, trail running, hiking, grass volleyball, yoga, and new this year, Spartan style obastacle instruction. As always, PAMBA will be there guiding beginners on a group ride, hosting a time trial, and organizing a night ride. Camping is available both nights and there will be a live band on Saturday night this year! On the Go Catering will be at the event offering options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Come on over to Peoria for hassle free fun!! Follow this link for details:

Pre register by Friday, June 14th for a nice discount.