Thread: Pics from St. Louis

Default Pics from St. Louis

Came down to visit wifes family so took my free time to get a couple trail rides in. Didn't get many pics was too busy having fun, but made sure to get a couple from each of the 2 places I went this weekend.

First up Creve Couer park. Very fast fun trailset, much like scocopa. They don't do off shoots like we do, they just rate the trail set one rating and done. This is blue rated but very little I would call blue sections but their there. Was insanely fun if u wanna go fast and like winding through trees and switchbacks. Very nice flow and occasional technical to keep u on ur toes. I had a blast. And the GORC guys I ran into were awesome!

Next was today, Lost Valley Trail in Weldon Springs. Think sundebruch...and eliminate much of anything green rated and 6mile or take to 10mile loop. Was an insane test of my conditioning and made my skills get better in a hurry. Yes I walked a few spots lol. Great mix of everything even multiple creek crossings etc. Was an awesome time all the way to just past mile 9, something slashed my rear tire sidewall....wonderful mosquito infested walk back to the car lol.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

That switchback up top looks really smooth, and those water crossing look like a blast! Glad you were having good weather down there, not so dry up this way...

Did you hit the stairs instead of the trail in the first pick?

No avoided the stairs, trail crosses in the middle lot of ppl walking and jogging. The views I got while taking a breather there were pretty awesome though hehe.

I got luck on the weather. It rained right after leaving trails on Saturday, but place I went on Sunday was open, kinda wet still but wasn't bad, no rutting or anything, tough soil and really rocky.

After that trip I feel ready to take on sunder fully (except black sets) but stupid weather will have us down for a while...

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Tigris99; 05-28-2013 at 01:27 AM.