Thread: FORC Calling Cards

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

Default FORC Calling Cards

I think we should have some calling cards for the club. Club Logo, website and email address is all it needs. Depending on what we want to spend could even put the names of our trail systems on the back, or dates for the MTB 101 and our races.

These would be great to hand out to people that we run into during our daily life that would/could/should be interested in mountain biking in the QC.

I ran into a couple people over the last couple weeks that these would have been handy... Problem for me is that I would forget them everywhere! Business card type stuff is easy to make with a decent printer and a cutting board.

John and I kind of do something like that now. We carry around the packet of information we made for MTB 101. Granted, it's a packet and not a nice neat card. There is an overview of our club and membership application, a list of our local bike shops, a list of the area mtn bike clubs (LAMBA, ICORR, PAMBA, CAMBR, CORBA, etc.) and their web links, info about trails within 2-3 hours of here, and some IMBA info. We give out 15-20 a year. A card is a pretty good idea.
    I wanna ride!