Thread: Any scheduled maintainence days?

Default Any scheduled maintainence days?

Hi all! I'm really interested in helping out with maintaining the trails. I don't want to go out on my own and potentially mess something up, so I was wondering if there are any scheduled maintainence days. I got to Palmer, and I'm sure I could convince some of my biking buddies to come out and help too. And if anyone kinks their backs while working hard, you'll be surrounded by chiropractors haha.

Depending on weather, I may be down at Sunderbruch this weekend doing some repairs and maintenance. The weeds are starting to take over and could use some trimming. I'll post up a day or so before and let you know my definite plan.

Thanks for wanting to get involved. Talk to you soon.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes