Thread: "No Chicks Left Behind" women's beginner mtn bike ride - Thursday, May 16th, 5:30

Default "No Chicks Left Behind" women's beginner mtn bike ride - Thursday, May 16th, 5:30

For all you ladies who attended the Mountain Bike 101 skills clinic (and of course also for those of you who did not), let's do some riding! Thursday, May 16th, at 5:30 PM. I will guide you through green (beginner) and some blue (intermediate) trails at Sunderbruch Park (weather permitting). Try to arrive in enough time so that we can leave the parking lot at 5:30ish (though if you are running late, message me and we will try and meet you at the top of the hill after a quick half loop). Easy pace. I will probably peel away after the first lap to ride more challenging trails. This is a great opportuntity for you to get to know one another and learn who has similar biking skills so you can go riding on your own with people with similar skill sets. We will also have a second NCLB ride in June at Scott County Park. Stay tuned for those details.
    I wanna ride!

I'm in if the weather is good of course.
    Becky
    AKA.. SASS

im planning on it-jen

I will be there...looking forward to it.
    LakeGirl