OK you all know me or at least have seen me, BIG BOY (not 6ft tall like gigantic so hopefully he can chime in too cause he knows where im coming from hopefully) and only moving part on my Marlin thats still stock is wheels/hubs. Figured those would be fine, thats what i get for thinking.

Front obviously is fine, not much to hurt there. Rear fine till you get to freehub body....

On my second rear wheel/hub cause freehub keeps going noisy and loose. Formula dc-22 hub.

Found out why, not fixable cause its pressed together, no way to take apart. Missing 1 bearing in each end of freehub body (found this on my wlamort bike freehweel unit last season too, but easy fix cause those come apart and i could put the extra bearing in, never had 1 problem out of it still perfect right now)

Need an affordable hub.... Basically will spend what I HAVE TO but I am NOT buying a hope or CK hub. Maint dont bother me, Im big I spend 2 hrs a week now (i use this as a commuter to day job now too) on maint AT LEAST so hub will get love constantly and grease that will keep it alive just as long as if you thin ppl were riding it. With new baby due in october funds are tight so I need a for sure thing cause cant waste the funds. ALSO need one that its fairly easy and fairly inexpensive to get replacement freehub bodies should i need one before i get the rest of this weight off.

ANy help would be great on this, I have repacked with my grease so hub will survive for a while but clicking and howling at high speed is getting annoying.