Thread: Truck and bike gear stolen

Default Truck and bike gear stolen

heads up FORC nation....... I know a lot of people subscribe the this thread so be on the watch for my 2011 silver ford f150 crew-cab. Someone was nice enough to take it out if my garage. They also got my riding gear which sucks worse then the missing truck.

Guess its one way to get me to start riding to work.....and at least I didn't have my bike in it.....

A few things make this truck standout more so than other run-of-the-mill F150's

1. the truck has the large Trailer Tow mirrors. these mirrors are black and stick waaaaaay out. We call 'em Dumbo Mirrors in the business...
    2. the front license plate is offset to the left (driver's) side of the front bumper.
    3. the front grill is BLACK.
    4. badging on the rear sides of the bed read "FX4" in red and black lettering.
    5. more difficult to see but there is a small rectangular badge on each front door that reads "EcoBoost"

if you see a silver crewcab (4 full doors) F150, look for these things as they're very quick and easy to identify.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Board Position
    Vice President

sucks =(

run of the mill F-150 ehh
    arnt they the best selling truck in the world
    thats gonna be a wheres waldo trying to find that
    dont all of the new ones have offset license plates
    and black grills =/
    how bout a forc sticker?!?!? does it have a forc sticker that make it easier to find!

Quote Originally Posted by bleedfororbea View Post
    dont all of the new ones have offset license plates
    No. Only the models equipped with the V6 EcoBoost engine. The plate is offset to allow airflow into the intercooler. On standard V6 engines, and optional V8 engines, the plate is centered.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedfororbea View Post
    and black grills =/
    No. 3 models, of the 7 or 8 available, have a black grille - the work-truck XL model, the more dressed-up work-truck STX model, and the fancy FX4 model...which is what was stolen.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

I'm keeping my head on a swivel, Pal. Saw many silver F150's yesterday but definitely none of them yours. Sorry you're dealing with this. Keep us posted.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Sadly, the only way I ever know it's Struck's truck is because his bike is in the back. Sigh. But, I'll keep my eyes peeled!
    I wanna ride!