Thread: SIS 9 Registration is OPEN

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quick question about the race... I registered for the sport class and then I noticed something about a USA cycling lisence? Is that going to hinder me from racing this Sunday? I don't have one and have no plans on getting one because my schedule only allows me to race the stampede this year. Can anyone help me understand this?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiro_biker View Post
    Quick question about the race... I registered for the sport class and then I noticed something about a USA cycling lisence? Is that going to hinder me from racing this Sunday? I don't have one and have no plans on getting one because my schedule only allows me to race the stampede this year. Can anyone help me understand this?
    Thanks!
    You just pay for a day license for I believe $10 (don't quote me on that). Unless you're doing quite a few races, not worth getting a license for the year.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.