Thread: 10-Day weather forcast

Default 10-Day weather forcast

Looking pretty wet for the weekend but next week is looking dry and on the warmer side. Hopefully, stuff starts to thaw and dry out and I can finally get the bike out on some dirt!!!

Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by nobrakes2007 View Post
    Looking pretty wet for the weekend but next week is looking dry and on the warmer side. Hopefully, stuff starts to thaw and dry out and I can finally get the bike out on some dirt!!!

Fingers crossed!
    Maybe towards the end of the week if it melts fast. Maybe. Definitely wait for the trails to officially open.

I will most definitely be out riding next week, come hell or high water.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

hell I didnt wait, 29er roles on pavement so I got to riding as much as I can. It aint the trails but my legs need a couple weeks to remember how all this goes for more than 15min spurts lol. ANd let me tell you, they seemed to have forgotten (that'll teach me not to just bundle up and ride just as much in the winter )