Thread: sunday riding

Default sunday riding

I'm thinking some gravel road riding here in the QC tomorrow. Anyone else have riding plans, or ideas? I'll be ready to ride at 11
    Experiencing the world through second hand information isn’t enough. If we want authenticity we have to initiate it. We will never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it.

Where? I was going to take the road bike out tomorrow and get it a little moist, but I might change my mind and ride the mtb or throw some 28's on it (I think they fit) and get messy.

i was planning on riding the local bike path, but I'm down for something else. gimme a holla
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Oh man. Definitely slept way too late. Guess that's what I get for riding last night and daylight savings time.

Good riding today guys!
    Experiencing the world through second hand information isn’t enough. If we want authenticity we have to initiate it. We will never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8xQ...e_gdata_player
    Nothing to exciting, but here's some gravel road riding at 8x speed. Which puts us at about 100-120 mph.