Thread: First Aid/CPR Training

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bringing this up 1 more time, post up, you know you want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtboy View Post
    Hey FORCER's here's a great opportunity! The American Heart Association will certifiy all who desire for $6.00!! Yes you heard that right, $6. But wait there's more! If we get about 10 people who are interested they will work around our schedule and tailor the class to MTB concerns. So here's the skinny:
    First Aid will be one night, approx. 3hrs, CPR/AED one night, approx. 3 hrs. $6 total!
    We need to get about 10 folks to committ, so please post up here if you would be interested.
    Gaining First aid and CPR knowledge is a benefit to everyone, even if you don't want to be a Patroller. Feeling less helpless should an accident happen will make us all better bikers and FORCERs. Post up now so we can schedule classes for mid-to-late March.
    A big Thank You to Len G. (GULDY) for finding this opportunity. Sweet deal fo sho!

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

I am interested. If the dates work I would even bring my two teenagers to get them certified. So that would help with numbers. Tuesday or Wednesday nights maybe?
    A Value Oriented Cyclist