Thread: Let's Talk Rims...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I have a set of Handspun WTB lasers w XT hubs- they've been great on my 29er so far and have held up better to the abuse I give them than the stockers did. At the very least, they're a good value.
    Lance Lau

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantic View Post
    I have a set of Handspun WTB lasers w XT hubs- they've been great on my 29er so far and have held up better to the abuse I give them than the stockers did. At the very least, they're a good value.
    The price of the LazerDiscs are very, very tempting. The rim profile looks pretty strong, too.

Anyone have experience with SunRingle Infernos? They're half the price of Flows.

I just realized that I can easily re-use my XT hubs if I don't plan on using the 26" wheels on my single speed.