I'm looking at rims for my 27.5" build and was curious if anyone has had experience with Velocity P35 or Blunt (SL)'s in 26" or 29"? I already have a pair of Pacenti CL25's that I'm going to lace to White Industries MI6 hubs; however, they're so light that I'm afraid I'm going to screw them up so I want a pair of wheels for every day use and use the Pacentis as race day wheels or I may just sell the Pacentis. I'm also curious about Stan's Crest or Flows, I know they're pretty popular for 29ers. Anyone know what the Crest Medalists are?

I'll be lacing these up to SLX or XT hubs, I think, for budget's sake. I know I'm probably the one of the first in the club to run 27.5/650b, but figured if anyone's had experience with these in 29" it'll transfer to 27.5" pretty well.

I know the Pacentis are manufactured by Velocity and that Kirk Pacenti designed the P35. I'm open to other suggestions, too. DT Swiss? WTB? I don't spend much time on the forums, because I always tend to catch an attitude from know-it-alls when I post. Lol.