Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Save The Date: Feb 2 - FORCn Winter Party

Quote Originally Posted by Poofy View Post
    This is vibrato- my road kill chili got just many votes as most, and Vonda wouldn't even taste it! Hell, I beat Russholes shagnasty chili!
    I liked that "chili" (can you really call it chili if it has a pig foot in it? Gotta be a law or something!)....I just dug around the weird stuff!

Nominees for 2013 Gunchie Award - Best Moment of the Year: 1. Get off yer Homemade Chariot. 2. Auggies Doggies Upset Team Good Lookin'. 3. Enchanted Stomp. 4. Surprise Ride on Memorial Trip.

Nominees for 2013 Gunchie Award - Best Inanimate Object of the Year: 1. Fat Bikes. 2. Moon Tower. 3. Kings' Beard. 4. Beer Chariot. Nominees, have speech ready.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Me and my boy are coming down with some yummy stuff for all to enjoy
    Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!

Hopefully someone reads this soonish, is there a fully safe place to put bikes down there, stolen kinda not an option for me hehe, cause cant replace the Trek???? Comepletely forget to plan this part... Im short on cash never bought a lock cause never needed one, so praying I can park it inside or something. Shoot me a call/txt if you have an answer either way (have to pick up a lock if all else fails) five six three - five nine three - four zero four zix. Thnx

I leave my bike their unlocked. They are in close range. That being said, you can't put a price on the piece of mind a lock will give you. Go to Menards and buy yourself a cable with pad lock. You don't need any fancy combo lock. Probably $7-19 depending on length. You won't regret it and you won't spend the night bird dogging your trek through the windows.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Board Position
    President

We will be the old restaurant section of the fright house. When you walk into the place, instead of going left into the bar go right. I really don't think we will be hard to find.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

Just paid dues, me and girl will be there soon!
    See you guys soon!

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

What a great turnout last night. It is great to see so many new faces! Just my luck that I get awarded a gift certificate 10 seconds after I walked out the door. Thanks everyone for the gift and for all that was done to organize the event!

Also, I just posted photos from from last night online. Feel free to share them via Facebook, email, etc. (click the share link on the gallery pages).

I don't see any fun being had there! Thanks everyone for coming out, what a great night!

I wonder how much beer was consumed last night.

I hope everyone's bowels are super today.

My head still hurts.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Some people talk crap...some run their mouths....and then there is wearing a Gorilla costume while riding in his beer chariot! Wow great night! Go Augie's Doggies!

Omg the horror of what's coming outta my ass!!! Expected this earlier in the day but OMFG its nasty and it BURNS!!! Well worth it though there was a lot of Damn good chili last night!!!

Thanks, All, for coming out and renewing and partying. Thanks to the Brown's for driving my drunk ass home. Special thanks to all of those who pitched in to make the night come together. There was a lot of time and effort spent by several people behind the scenes. Just an incredibly good bunch of people in this club.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

i can't believe i forgot this. damn kids distracting me haha. any future events in the works? i'd love to help plan/setup.
    Team GTFO!

Hey! Had to leave before the chili winner was announced, who won? If it wasn't pepperoni pizza chili, why not? and whoever made the pepperoni pizza chili, can I get the recipe?

Board Position
    President

My sister Megan won with the pepperoni pizza chilli. My mom was a close second with the white chicken chili. They both are planning next years entry already.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.