So I'm sitting here at night drinking a tasty brew and brainstorming ideas to make this year's Membership Bash even better than the last. In addition to trophies for chili goodness, several give aways and maybe, just maybe a wee bit of free beer, I've been kicking around the idea of having a Razzie/Stewie-type awards ceremony. If we're going to do this, I could use your help. I'm looking for 3 - 5 categories tops. I need ideas of categories and corresponding nominations to find out if I have anything worth pursuing here. Feel free to post up your suggestions and nominations here or PM me if you want to keep it super secret. Here are some of the ideas I've had so far...

Best Trip of the Year
Best Crash of the Year
Best Newbie of the Year
Fester of the Year
Best Post of the Year

Again, I'd love to get some more suggestions for better categories but if you like one of the above categories and have a good nomination for one, please post up or PM me. Presentation is key...For example, crash of the year will be all about the quality of the story/description of the episode. Vid of the year...Might have to send me the vid - the shorter the better.

I'm pretty sure this party is going to be worth every bit the price of admission. Can't wait to see you all there!