Thread: Save The Date: Feb 2 - FORCn Winter Party

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by DH001 View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive:
    Cool poster! Thanks much, I'll get them to LBS and hang at Fitness center and other areas on the Arsenal.

I'd like to RSVP that my family (hubby and I, plus 3 little ones) will be attending and bringing some chili! We are looking forward to it!

I will be bringing an award winning chili as well.

Mark me down for 2- the boy will be there with me.

Who else is bringing chili?? Post it up!
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

i can't believe i forgot this. damn kids distracting me haha. any future events in the works? i'd love to help plan/setup.
    Team GTFO!

Hey! Had to leave before the chili winner was announced, who won? If it wasn't pepperoni pizza chili, why not? and whoever made the pepperoni pizza chili, can I get the recipe?