Thread: Stomping grounds Thursday

Default Stomping grounds Thursday

Warmup Centennial Bike Park; leave there 4pm head downriver - river is lowwww.
    Stompin. Water. Sand. Sun. Mud. Jake's insane wildwacky beachfront teeter-totter. Beaver dams.
    Hope to see you there, take a light for ride home.

Fun times I'm sure.

Wish I could make it.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Since my response earlier apparently didn't work: Sounds like something fat-bike and I would be interested in!

I think I can leave work early tomorrow and stay late Friday. So I should be there.
    Experiencing the world through second hand information isn’t enough. If we want authenticity we have to initiate it. We will never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it.

Aweschtum. Glad fat-bike is gonna bring Steve out to play & Sixer will no-doubt capture some hilarious moment on video.
    See you there.

My pugs wants to play too, so I guess I will bring it down. If we aren't there at 4 go ahead without us, we will catch up.
    Tourist

the orange beast whispered sweet nothings in my ear last night...it was so hard to turn her down but I had to.

date night tonight. give and take. you married fellas know what I'm talkin about.

make sure sixers takes vid so I can live vicariously through it.

my consolation to missing this stomp? Ray's tomorrow. so that's cool.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Can only ride until 5:30 but I'll be there.

Wow. Many hours of mud, air, water, ice, snacks, submerged soaked feet/shoes, skinnies galore, water riding, gravity, more ice, frozen pantlegs, teeter totters, ICE!, coffee, insane skinnies, and some clown that quit drinking all January. Yeah.
    Pretty much at lowest tip of Credit I, a SHATTERED rear derailleur, field expeditionary conversion to 3x1 Trek 29er, Fattie derailleurs caked w/mud & frozen hard progressing to a lowww gear single speed.
    Batteries wane. Two unplanned single speeds. Limp home.
    Good times, Great folks!

Sounds like a blast. Wish I would have made it.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

I either left at the best or worst time. The best thing to happen was the feet getting soaked. No more worries after that. Had to blow-dry my laces when I got home just to untie them.