Thread: Bicycle Repair and Maintenance class

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I think this class is a great idea and would really like to take part to learn more about repairs/maintenance. I called Scott Community College this morning and was placed on the waiting list in case a spot opens up. It sounds like it's the first class being offered and if there is enough interest, they might offer another class down the road. So it would probably be a good thing to see that waiting list grow!

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    I think this class is a great idea and would really like to take part to learn more about repairs/maintenance. I called Scott Community College this morning and was placed on the waiting list in case a spot opens up. It sounds like it's the first class being offered and if there is enough interest, they might offer another class down the road. So it would probably be a good thing to see that waiting list grow!
    Good idea
    Experiencing the world through second hand information isn’t enough. If we want authenticity we have to initiate it. We will never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it.