Though I didn't get to do a ton of it, I love getting out and trail building. My favorite memory from 2012 may well be helping to build the moon tower as well as putting in the last stretch of trail on the Jubilee extension at Sunderbruch.

I will never forget 2012 as the year I got FAT. World Fat Bike Day and the Enchanted Ride...I don't know if either of those happenings will ever be topped in my mind. EVER. "You guys playing Quarters?!? I freakin' love Quarters!"

How could I forget MWMBF 2012, discovering Fester Jones, and doing the Quad Fecta while riding through a raging hang over? I went from being so drunk that I pee'd in my own tent (Hey. I thought I was in the woods), riding the first leg (SCP) blind, the second leg (SBP) hung-the-funk-ooooovvver, the third leg (SYL) better, and wrapped up (ILL) stone sober. That was wild. Then, quite honestly, losing to Auggie's Doggies and subsequently watching the new champs, the Squirrel Kings, experience the unequivocal joy of being crowned 2012 Dodgetyre Tournament Champions of Champions was priceless.

...BEER CHARIOT!!!

In 2013, I hope to go on the Memorial Day Trip, make my return to Ray's Indoor MTB Park, "Race" Fat Bike category at the Stampede April 14th, and I am headed to Colorado for a week around June 8th. I've never ridden out West anywhere so I'm extremely stoked about that. Oh, and this should be the year that my 4 yo boy finds his way to the trails to ride with me. That will be a very, very special experience for me. FORC FEST 2013 will be an event second to none. Here's hoping I remember to install a port-a-jon in my tent this time.