Thread: Trail Sabotage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Trail Sabotage

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...ountain-bikers

This kind of thing seems to be happening more often. I saw a similar article from Ontario, Canada where the perps had cut most of the way through the support beams of a wood bridge with an electric saw. We had that incident with the chain at Sunderbruch last summer. In the case with the electric saw, those people went through a lot of trouble to do potential harm to others. Why?

Haters
    Get out and ride !!

We've had some issues with hunters in S jersey, on trails that we have permission to ride. A couple times, we've had to fish ladder bridges out of creek beds. It's a shame.
    Lance Lau

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nature rules, humans can suck it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Nature rules, humans can suck it.
    Huh?

I don't understand why people feel the need to damage Nature to reduce the use of Nature or integrated Nature i.e. anything built within Nature without disturbing the fabric of the landscape, just to prove something.

I think dude typed it best: "Haters."

I don't think they are trying to prove anything. They do it with the intent to harm others who are doing something they don't approve of. Some of them may be doing it so they can feel powerful in their own little miserable world where they have no control of their own lives.

Some people need to be beatin....plain and simple.