Thread: Need to protect eyeballs from the cold????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

well I have some cheaper vented goggles that fit my head, but their clr lenses :( Want to hear the review though on that stuff, may be my ticket instead of spending retarded amounts of money on goggles (rather be putting that money for savings to get my Rebas for the Trek )

I also read something that seemed odd but wtf, worth a shot maybe, peal part of a potato, rub the peeled area on the glasses on both sides, then buff with a clean cloth......
    Last edited by Tigris99; 01-08-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Scuba divers have the same problem with fogging masks. here are a few tricks to try. clean new glasses/goggles with non abrasive toothpaste, this takes off any production coatings. Older goggles wash with dish soap. to keep them fogless; try rain-x and rub it off really well. Another product that works like cat crap (great name) is Sea-Drops. But most important if you're out on the trail and fogging, spit onto the lens and wipe it off just enough so you can see. I also have used chapstick to put as thin a layer on the lens as possible...sounds like I need a new dive mask.