Thread: FORC Gear

Default FORC Gear

How can I get ahold of some FORC apparel?
    Experiencing the world through second hand information isn’t enough. If we want authenticity we have to initiate it. We will never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it.

Come to the FORC meeting this coming Monday. What stuff do you want? I'm sure we can figure out a way to get it to you.

Somebody help me- what all do we have..

T-Shirts- Red?
    Hoodies- Red/Maroon?
    Mechanics Shirts
    Socks
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Mostly, kinda, partially, almost, probably not, accurate: http://www.qcforc.org/documents/Inventory.pdf

I don't get paid til the 9th but I'd like a Fester if possible and then a hoodie/pull over for sure. And whichever is cooler the tee or the mechanic shirt.
    Experiencing the world through second hand information isn’t enough. If we want authenticity we have to initiate it. We will never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by sixers2009 View Post
    I don't get paid til the 9th but I'd like a Fester if possible and then a hoodie/pull over for sure. And whichever is cooler the tee or the mechanic shirt.
    The Mechanics Shirts are the most awesomest thing ever, you should buy 10. We'll even give them to you for $20/each!