Thread: Critical Mass?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSVT99 View Post
    If there's interest in having a discussion in the monthly meeting, I have no problem with putting it on the agenda.
    I think an organized ride should be discussed. Rules set and whatnot if it's going to be any sort of FORC-endorsed event .

Ok, I see, so basically we want to organize a ride in which we all get together and ride to a local pub or eatery in a big group on the road.

I don't call that "Critical Mass", I call it a group ride with Friends. The problem I see is that most members of this club are members because of the "OR".

Cycling.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes