Hi Forc, this is my first post to the website so bear with me. A few friends and co-workers are putting together a homegrown pubcrawl/toy collection ride. Maybe a dozen of us. I expect a hodge-podge of different styles of bikes and riders so it will be pretty laid-back. Most of us are planning on donating new bikes and we will be collecting bike/toy donations at the kick-off. We've ridden with some of you Forcer's at a random pub crawl a couple months ago. So we know you guys ride bikes and drink beer. Well now were riding bikes and drinking beer for the kids! Take a look at the agenda and come on out!!
Craig S

Join us for the 1st Annual Toys for Tots Challenge

The challenge: Bring a new bike to donate and bring a bike to ride, ride your bike to a few bars, drink adult beverages, tells stories, crack jokes, have fun.

Entry Fee: A new bike or a toy donation of your choice. We will collect all of the donations and deliver them to the Toys for Tots warehouse. (Or just show up and ride there’s no fee)

The route:
12:00-12:30: Meet at Front Street Brewery Tasting Room in the Freight House and collect bikes/toys. Look for the black Jeep and black trailer.
12:30: Kick-Off. Destination Blue Cat Brewery in Rock Island. Crossing Centennial Bridge.
1:30: Head to Bent River Brewery in Moline
2:30: Next stop is Great River Brewery in Davenport. Crossing Arsenal Bridge
3:30: Ride back to Front Street to collect cars and ride/drive back to Barrelhouse to end

Rain-out plan: Collect bikes/toys at Front Street in the Freight House 12-12:30.
Continue with pub crawl in cars or just head to Barrelhouse for cocktails