Thread: GoPro'n

Default GoPro'n

Beverly and Sugarbottom in Cedar Rapids and Iowa City
    All shot 11/18/12 on the GoPro HD Hero

If anyone wants to ride hit me up!

Wow. Beverly looks pretty cool. I really need to get up that way and ride.

Thanks for the video...keep em comin!
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

http://www.youtube.com/user/psixers2...ow=grid&view=0
    Subscribe to my channel!

My bike is out of commission. I am accepting donations.

What ever will we do for entertainment without your crash videos?
    Lance Lau

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I really need a fat bike for this.

Linky stinky
    Lance Lau

Are you on a phone? YouTube is being dumb because I used let it snow by Frank Sinatra so it has copyright issues.
    Experiencing the world through second hand information isn’t enough. If we want authenticity we have to initiate it. We will never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it.

Experiencing the world through second hand information isn’t enough. If we want authenticity we have to initiate it. We will never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it.

dude, you really need to stop using copyrighted, major label music!
    Lance Lau

Board Position
    Vice President

any of those videos shot with the new gopro hero 3?

just want to see what mine will look like. that i got from my awsome girl friend for christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by gigantic View Post
    dude, you really need to stop using copyrighted, major label music!
    Ahh my bad! That song isnt even on an album. I guess ill just go with no music or youtubes lame music.

no music!

Quote Originally Posted by bleedfororbea View Post

just want to see what mine will look like. that i got from my awsome girl friend for christmas!
    Nah I wish. Its just the 1st one. I'm jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedfororbea View Post

Quote Originally Posted by sixers2009 View Post
    Nah I wish. Its just the 1st one. I'm jealous.
    I'm hoping that GoPro will give me a couple Hero3's this year, but they comped a few Hero2's to me last year, so I kinda doubt it. I need to make some mtb vids with it; here's a video that we did last august at the Red Bull Indianapolis GP on a Harley XR1200:

the footage is a little sketchy- those Harley's are frickin paint shakers!
    Last edited by gigantic; 12-28-2012 at 09:53 AM.
    Lance Lau

moar crashes!
    Lance Lau