Thread: Merchandise?

Default Merchandise?

I'm a newbie to FORC so I have many questions. I'll start with two. Is there FORC merchandise available (i.e. jerseys) and is everyone welcome to come out and help maintain the trails? Thanks!

Welcome!!

We do have some merchandise on hand. Here is the "semi-up to date" list (I don't think it's been updated since April??): http://www.qcforc.org/documents/Inventory.pdf

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come help at Trail Days. Every single inch of singletrack in the Quad Cities is built and maintained by volunteer labor, so every minute you can give is appreciated!

We have a meeting coming up on December 3rd as well, come on out and enjoy a beer with us!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSVT99 View Post
    Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come help at Trail Days.
    Need to be current member for insurance requirements. Another good reason to join!

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Need to be current member for insurance requirements. Another good reason to join!

Rg.
    Yep, forgot to include that. Thanks Rage.

No worries brotha, you Da Man!

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

I'll take a large red jersey off yer hands. Assuming that's a men's large. Lemme know how to take care of the transaction.

Let me verify we have the red in large. If we do, you can paypal and we can ship it to you. I would think a couple bucks would cover shipping..?

-S

Thanks for the responses. Yeah, I did recently join so I will help out as much as I can. Probably cant make the meeting though...I work nights. I believe the minutes are posted on the site so I'll have to read about it there.

Welcome!!

We dao have some merchandise on hand. Here is the "semi-up to date" list (I don't think it's been updated since April??): http://www.qcforc.org/documents/Inventory.pdf

Everyone is welcome and encoureged to come help at Trail Days. Every single inch of singletrack in the Quad Cities is built and maintained by volunteer labor, so every minute you can give is appreciated!

We have a meeting coming up on December 3rd as well, come on out and enjoy a beer with us!

That link takes me to a list if inventory but I dont see a way to purchase anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyd121 View Post
    That link takes me to a list if inventory but I dont see a way to purchase anything.
    We don't have an online system up and running, primarily because there really hasn't been much interest. If you'd like to send me a PM with what you want to purchase, we can make it happen, no problem!

-S

Let me verify we have the red in large. If we do, you can paypal and we can ship it to you. I would think a couple bucks would cover shipping..?

-S
    Sure thing. Let me know. Or just hang on to it and I'll make my way down there sometime soon.

I'd like to get a FORC sweatshirt when they become available. I usually wear 3x but I think a 2x would work. Any color but pink LOL
    Four wheels are fun, two wheels are freedom

You're in luck. There's ONE maroon 2XL pull over hoodie available.

$30

I'll have it Monday at the meeting.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Ok cool. Please bring it
    Four wheels are fun, two wheels are freedom