Thread: Night Ride: Illiniwek - Thrus. 8 Nov. @ 6PM

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

Default Night Ride: Illiniwek - Thrus. 8 Nov. @ 6PM

Find and charge your lights because night riding season is upon us. I will be riding Illiniwek tomorrow (Thurs. 8 Nov.) at 6PM. It will be dark. It will be fun. Feel free to join. Bonus: no dust this time.

Light is currently charging, I'll be there with glow suit on

went on a night ride at illiniwek last night and the park ranger stopped us and said that its not allowed there.He said the park closes at sun set which the sign does say PARK CLOSES AT SUN SET.i told him i saw it on forc website that you could ride at night he said not allowed and is dumb and not safe.Just wanted to confrim if it is allowed or not thanks

They just put that sign up last week, which is something they do every year at this time. It does say the park is closed at sunset, meaning the park closes at sunset. The club really has no say in the closing time of parks so it's best to go by what the signs in the park say and not whats posted on the forum.

JB
    Quote Originally Posted by mkh1972 View Post
    went on a night ride at illiniwek last night and the park ranger stopped us and said that its not allowed there.He said the park closes at sun set which the sign does say PARK CLOSES AT SUN SET.i told him i saw it on forc website that you could ride at night he said not allowed and is dumb and not safe.Just wanted to confrim if it is allowed or not thanks
    "I've spent half of my life riding a bike, the other half I wasted!"

thanks JB for the info dont wanna break the rules just wanna ride