Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final hfdb tt of the year.

It was great meeting everyone today! I have pictures up on my Facebook page; unfortunately, I've forgotten almost everyone's name already (I'm 6'8" and have hit my head in doorways too many times... ;-) ) so please tag yourself or let me know who's in the picture in the comments!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0330015&type=1

Cheers,
    Lance
    Lance Lau

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THANKS to all for organizing/putting this together. IMHO while the AccuTime GPS collars we had to wear were an "improvement", maybe a bit over the top. Mine was defective, everytime I cornered left and got more than 10 degrees from center it shocked me and forced my right arm into a hiel hitler and I'd dribble. And all the year-end dough the club had to dispense will make xmas mo' better. Its great that got 17th place overall and rode away with $350 purse. The guy that got 1st and the $5K plus new water bottle was impressive (fastest unicyclist I've seen IN MY LIFE!). Good times, good peeps, THANKS again to those behind the scenes that make great things happen.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantic View Post
    It was great meeting everyone today! I have pictures up on my Facebook page; unfortunately, I've forgotten almost everyone's name already (I'm 6'8" and have hit my head in doorways too many times... ;-) ) so please tag yourself or let me know who's in the picture in the comments!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0330015&type=1

Cheers,
    Lance
    Thanks for taking the pics & posting!

My lungs are finally functioning properly. Fat bike wasn't the greatest TT choice.

Thanks everyone. Good times are made by good people. Glad I can be a part of it.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Thanks to everyone who came out to brave the cold. Good times as noted above.
    There's some really good times turned out despite the cold. Nice work.
    Struck: 23:51
    Vittetoe: 24:29
    Russhole: 24:34
    Keith S.: 25:17
    Kings: 25:30
    Vibrato: 26:23
    AG: 27:22
    Badfish: 28:23
    Westy: 28:40
    Aaron H.: 28:45
    Augie (Pedro): 29:49
    Guldy: 29:55
    Surge: 37:19
    Lee: DNF
    Last edited by Russhole; 11-25-2012 at 09:36 AM. Reason: forgot one
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Wow, great turnout for such a chilly day! Bummed I couldn't make it :(

looks like that mighta been a good time.

not sure though... ;-)
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."