Thread: sbp

Default sbp

Hey everyone,
    Its been a long time since Lynne and I have had a chance to hit our local trail and we finaly got a chance this weekend. Just wanted to thank all the Forcers for all the work it looks like you have done. Trails looked great, well done on the new drainage points to. I was hopeing to see some of you out Friday riding but I was out of luck. Sure miss being able to head out right after work and ride, Comlara is nothing compaired to SBP. If the rain ever lets up on a weekend I/we will be out again. Thanks again for all your work, I hope to be able to put in some time on the trails again this summer. I was off the bike for about 3 months from a knee issue but I am back and ready to get all Forc'ed up again. Hey Becky, I am sending in our dues as well, how much should I include to get some more cool guy Forc stickers? Lynne wants one for the new van and I want one for the company car and another one for my trusty steed.

Matt

Hey Matt! Good to hear you are still riding! Cool that you've been able to get back to the QCA for a ride. Psot up when you know you'll be back.

Check your PMs re the stickers.
    I wanna ride!

I come back to the QC every weekend and on Wed. If the rain ever stops, again, I will be up for a ride Wed nights and any day on the weekend when its dry. Lynne is stoked to get back out on the trails too. My knee feels pretty solid so far so we will see how it hold up. Just bummed I cant get back on my trials bike, but its prolly safer that way. Ill be home this weekend and hope to make the trail day on Sat morning I read about. Ill bring a few little helpers to.