Thread: Looking for forc gear to represent

Default Looking for forc gear to represent

Hello everyone,
    Former fellow forcer here. been out west for a couple years and am now livivg in Des Moines.
    I am looking for forc gear...specifically a jersey to represent as I refuse to wear a rasmussen jersey.(not a friendly shop). All I have left of my gear is a hoody and a couple pairs of stampede socks. Some of you my remember me (booger green monocog flight). I will be riding saterday for sure and possibly Sunday and would love to hook up and ride with some of the crew. I'm gonna try to hit sylvan, illini, and sunder; unless I get a better offer So grab your singlespeed and lets roll. Also if anyone is in Des Moines give me a shout and I will show you around the trails.
    Feel free to call text or email 309-721-6211
    Lifes more fun 1x1
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

I'm free to ride pretty much all day Saturday. Sunday I'll be doing trail work at Illiniwek from 10am-2pm but could burn a lap or two an hour before that.

Meet at your house 10ish
    Lifes more fun 1x1
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aw man, I'm booked this weekend. But, it's good to hear from you!!
    I wanna ride!