As a MTBer who heartiily discourages the "dumbing down" of mtb trails (making them so easy your mom could ride them on a 3 wheeler) I've also got to give credit where credit is due-

And This weekend FORC took HARDCORE MTB Club honors for the year!!-

The last time it rained this hard, Noah built hisself a boat and started collecting pairs of stuff- but FORC says whassa lil rain among friends? We got a park that can take it and we're gonna have a hardocre race that will be the topic of legends- AND WE DID!! THIS CLUB ROCKS!! (It is SOOO cool having a park that can be rode on in these conditions! Most parks would have been correctly shut down in these conditions.)

Riders worked, fell, slipped, slid and got dirt on their teeth BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T STOP SMILING!! My Nobbies- I am VERY proud of this club- a well executed race in conditions that send most clubs to the internet to dream about nice days. Volunteers, planners, riders- next year you'll have to do something else to earn your hardcore designation- but the 2009 hardcore designation has been earned by this years Stampeders in ONE DAY!

Great Time, Everyone, and GOOD JOB!