Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween Afternoon / Night Ride at Sunderbruch - Saturday 10/27/12?

Ok got lucky one lbs here happen to have sunlite bb in the right size. Well size I wanted not size of what was on the bike. So fixed bearing problem and got my crank spaced where it should be so my front derailluer works like It's supposed to. Gtg for Sat praying it dries out enough cause pubcrawl i can't do got too far to drive home ;p

Looks like things may well work out for us on Saturday. The rain looks to be tracking mostly North of us and now it's out of the forecast completely for Friday. It's going to be chilly -- 49 for a high on Saturday, below freezing for a low. I will make a pot of chili for Saturday to help keep us warm(ish).
    I wanna ride!

Sweet, Ive been watching the weather daily too glad weathermen were wrong as usual

oh btw is anyone else getting into the halloween spirit at all for this?

I have no plans for Saturday night. I might try to make the trip over for this. Sounds fun and well I just like riding Sunder I bet its fun in the dark too!!

Charging my light. I'll see if I can make it. I don't get off until 4 and I have to ride over from Moline. Heh... Maybe I can sweet talk my way into getting off early.

Family stuff came up, I'm not gonna be able to make it. No worries...the gate key will be present! Everyone have a blast and be safe!
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Ok I'll be there between 2 and 3 for anyone that wants to ride early cause i gotta head home around 5

Thnx for the fun sorry I was lagging behind but I had a blast I definitely need to keep at it so i can keep up lol.