Thread: Newbie to the Tail and Night Rides

Default Newbie to the Tail and Night Rides

I've never been to Sunderbruch and am curious to how well the trails are marked for a rider that hasn't been to the park. Are they marked well enough that a rider could show up solo and find all of the trails without any, or much, confusion?

I have ridden Sugar Bottom several times and have found the trail system easy to navigate for directions and difficulty levels. But, I have been on other trail systems, such as Loud Thunder (back in the day), that were not as easily navigated if you were not familiar with the trails or with an experienced rider.

Also, are there any night rides held at Sunderbruch on specific nights or times?

Thanks.

Sunderbruch is pretty easy to navigate and everything is well signed. It is basically a green loop with the more difficult trails branching off at various points. Just check out the trail map on here or in the parking lot before you get in there.

I've never ridden there at night, but i don't think it would be difficult to find your way through...especially considering how much trail markers glow when hit with hundreds of lumens!

Just was there for the first time last week. Signage is on par with places like Sugar Bottom. All of the loops are marked and the signs include the level of difficulty. Very easy to navigate.

Sugar Bottom trails are located on ~300 acres of land. Sunderbruch is located on ~100 acres. You shouldn't have a problem.