Thread: Pugsley Necromancer at Bent

Default Pugsley Necromancer at Bent

Saw a Necro at Bent yesterday and I figure the rider is a Forcer (judging by the stickers) and I had a few questions: I noticed that you laced the rear wheel only on the drive side, why is that? I couldn't come up with a logical answer so I figured I'd ask. Also, I noticed you have the bigger tires on the frame, have you had any issues with chain clearance yet?

Bike looks insane, I stared for a good 5 minutes. Sorry.

That there was the Necrostache.

The rear wheel is laced offset so the spokes are centered at the dropout for strength. The rear triangle is built that way for chain clearance, so if it were laced normally the spokes wouldn't be in the middle of the bike.

I bet the 'Satche was staring back at you pretty hard too. They can be awfully ornery at times. He was probably mellowed out being that he was at a brewery and all.

They are no fun at all and I would not recommend the purchase of one. /sarcasm

If you come to the meeting tonight you can take er for a roll free of charge.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

I'm an idiot and scheduled other plans fully forgetting about tonight's meeting which, one day, I'll come to and give FORC my money.

Yeah, the Necrostache looked no fun at all. Definitely won the stare-down though.