Thread: Sylvan on wednesday afternoon???

Default Sylvan on wednesday afternoon???

Aight planning on hitting Sylvan Wednesday afternoon around 4ish, hopefully a bit earlier.

Want to work on my basics more without fighting hills so I can spend more time riding, less time trying to catch my breathe before passing out everytime I finish a long climb. Practicing taking corners smoother and faster plus being able to come off something more than a couple inches high without almost going over the bars. Log piles/roots at Scott county almost made me eat dirt a couple times and those are little on the green/blue trails.....

So anyone wants to come bash around for a bit, have a laugh with me at my sad riding skills and possibly help me improve on them a bit is more than welcome, and appreciated.

I could be there by 5:15.
    I wanna ride!

Hey, man, don't put yourself down so much! Maybe I can squeeze out of work early enough to go ride with you.

Oh I just like to goof off and make jokes about myself It's all in good fun. However no riding for me at the er just jacked up my knee at work cause some moron didn't have a light or a warning their stairs were jacked and boards werent fastened to the remaining supports.

OK so home now, god that took forever, gotta postpone that, will post up new thread, new day sometime next week. Im off work till friday, not allowed to ride again (said little light cruise on pavement, aka GRT is ok, but light/easy,low gears and short ride only) Till monday, at which point im to stay on pavement and try to ride normal see how my knee feels. So Ill put up a new thread this weekened, cause next time free to come down is a week from this friday.....sorry :(

Bexter, you still going at 5:15?

Was planning the same thing, probably be a little later though. Work gets in the way of fun far too often.

Yes Brad! A friend of mine wanted to ride anyway, so we're meeting there at 5:15. Come on out and play. The gameplan after riding is to check out the guest brews from Great Lakes Brewery at Against the Grain. Sapper Bill, we will be riding til dusk... See you there!

Tigris, heal quickly!!!
    I wanna ride!