Thread: LBS Shout Out!

Default LBS Shout Out!

thought it would be good to take a minute and give a much deserved thanks to Scott Schnafer at B & B Equipment and Cyclery in Geneseo.

not only did he offer to warranty a product that I didn't purchase from him, he had them (Fox) get it back to me in time for the Moab trip.

it's hard to find great customer service these days and with the internet breeding nothing but complaints, it's especially difficult to find honest, positive reviews.

so, the next time you're in need of gear, make sure to give Schnaf and BnB a look...he'll take great care of ya, trust me.

I want to give Fox credit in this too. I blew the rebound circuit in my brand new Float CTD rear shock on 9/15, which was a Friday. of course, I'm freaking out cuz we're leaving for The Most Epic Gnar Trip Ever 2012 in less than 2 weeks. so, I talk to Schnaf on Sunday at the SB Scramble...he says he'll talk to Fox and we'll be all good.

Long story short, I get an RA# and shipping address from Schnaf/Fox Monday morning around 10am. I ship it 2nd day air. Fox gets it on Wednesday. Schnaf gets it back yesterday morning. I open the package today - Fox replaced the missing valve cap and they shipped a bottle of Float fluid with it. Pretty friggin sweet.

Fox products usually cost much more than the competition but this experience has gone a long way in my book to validate some of that extra cost. The performance benefits are a nice side dish too ;-)

Thanks Schnaf, B&B, and FOX for coming through ultra-fast!

"ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Ditto
    Get out and ride !!

Good friggin' job, Scott!