Ya you only have to pay if the ranger sees you and soo many times I am there I am actually out biking and never see him and never pay. I am not suggesting freeloading but that is how their system works. The rangers name is Kevin and he is very cool and will not hassle us. I suggest that Becky stops at Randys to get firewood on the way out so hit him up about that. There is no store other than the Caseys but there is a BBQ joint that has the best sauce I ever had. The bar is also good for late night pizza. Last time I was around there was a diner for breakfast. If the car wash we go by entering town is not playing Bon Jovi I will buy the first couple pitchers. Just remembered the is a meat locker on east end of town with a vast selection. I also believe in being a self contained rig with all I need but see nothing wrong in having some bonus items in a Bonus support vehicle. In fact...lemme load my game of bags on that truck. The south side of the camp is waay better as it is more spread out for equestrian use and usually very available.